Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?

Which presidential election and how did you vote? Has your party affiliation changed since then or is it the same?What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?The first one I voted in was 1968 - Hubert Humphrey.

It was also the first that I was paid staff.

Before that, I had been volunteer staff for JFK's and LBJ's.



I have been a Republican since Carter and the Democrats drove me over the edge and I changed my registration in 1979.

I voted for Reagan with a song in my heart and hope for the future for the first time in more than a decade.



I have never looked back.

The Democratic party left me and has left America further and further behind with each passing year.

Obama will be the death of the American Dream.

What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?I will proudly say that I voted for a fine, young gentleman that stood to do well for our nation. Rest in peace - JFK. Still a democrat.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?ReganWhat was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Bush senior or Bush 1. I did not vote though because I was in college back then and I slept too late. no, it has not changed.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1996 Clinton no I still vote democrats in presidential election. I have voted republican in other elections, but moderate republicans not right wing nutjobs.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?The year 2000. The debates are what helped me determine who I was voting for and ever since I've stuck with the party.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?'00... voted %26amp; donated to Bush. Same in '04. I was eligible to vote in '96, but I didn't.



Voting %26amp; donated to Obama-Biden this year.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1976 I voted for Jimmy Carter, I will always vote for democratsWhat was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?carter..god was i dumb.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1996--Clinton versus Dole.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?The first one I was eligible to vote in was '92. I didn't vote, as I was probably hungover. I don't party as much as I used to then, so I guess my party affiliation is less than what it used to be.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1992. I was 21, and I voted for Bush.



I tended to vote Republican right up until 9/11. But when the neocons hijacked the party and turned it into a big-government monstrosity, I couldn't vote for them anymore. It was no longer a conservative party.



These days, I'm pretty much independent, but I tend to vote for Libertarians. I find I have the most in common with their ideals.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?I voted in the election of 2004 (I turned 18 only 6 months after the 200 election and was quite sad to miss it).



I voted for John Kerry. I've been registered Independent for most of my adult life (recently changed to Democrat just so I could vote in my state's primaries) but so far I've tended to side with Democrats on most issues.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?When I turned 18 and was able to vote, I voted democrat.



But now I have grown up. So I vote Republican.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Clinton in 92What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Kennedy, and I voted independent. I turned Republican during Reagan's 2nd run for officeWhat was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?My first was Ronald Reagan's first term. He was wonderful! I was a Democrat at the time. Now I am an Independent.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?I was able to first vote in the 2000 election. I have to admit I voted for Bush. As embarrassed as I am to say it, I admit it. I have been registered Republican ever since then, however have only voted Republican the one time in 2000. I again will be voting against the Republican party this year. I keep hoping that sometime soon a real Republican will run, not some weird hybrid of the old Republicans. What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?The last one, I voted for Kerry. My part affiliation has not changed, especially since Bush drove us even deeper into the ground. We don't need 4 more years of Bush, which would be McCain. What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1988. This means that, as they say on the floor of Congress, %26quot;I have the high honor and distinct privilege%26quot; of having voted against Republican candidates named George Bush four times. And I regret a grand total of none of those votes.

What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Good question. The first election I voted in was 1992. I was a fairly strong supporter of George Bush, Sr. going into the election year, and was a registered Republican. Then the economy went sour and it quickly became clear that the party did not have our best interests at heart, and Bush quickly came across as trying harder to win the election than trying to help the people. I voted for Clinton. I'm now registered as an independent voter, and I tend to vote Republican at the local level, but I have not voted for a Republican Presidential candidate ever. There never has been one I liked. I'm still waiting for one to bring the Republican party back to what it once was! What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Nixon in 1972. I was a real loner in high school but still voted.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?1996. Slick Willy...and...still Democratic.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?2000 I voted for Gore. My party affiliation has stayed the same. I condiser myself independant but always lean democratic. What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?This will be my first election that I am able to vote in.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Poor Gerald Ford! I've changed since then.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?I voted against Nixon, and every republican since.



Obama/Biden '08, and '12!!!!!!What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?I voted for Jimmy Carter and haven't voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate since. He burned me bad.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?This one. I missed being 18 on the last one by exactly a year. I would have voted for Kerry had I been eligible.What was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Ross PerotWhat was the first Presidential election you were able to vote in?Nixon's second term. I voted for him because I was still bitter about 'Nam and thought he would insure it was worth it all. I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

java vb