Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Political Interview *POLL*?

What do you think about our political system?



How do you get involved in politics?



What political issues are important or should candidates focus on?



What advice do you have for new/young voters and participants?



How can I have the greatest impact on out political system?



What have you learned, over the years, about our political system?



What party do you belong to?



Have you changed party affiliation?Political Interview *POLL*?Wow! That's a lot of questions. Here goes:

1) Our political system is corrupt. You can't entirely trust anyone.

2) The way to get involved in politics is to start looking online. Find a candidate you support and start helping with the campaign.

3) For everyone, important issues are different. I mean, some focus on abortion, gay marriage and moral issues, where others focus on foreign policy and economy. I think this election our biggest issue is the economy seeing as how we're headed for The Great Depression Part 2.

4) New and young voters should get informed. Don't let mommy and daddy or your best friends tell you who to vote for. Read and research for yourself. Decide which party you support the most then look at the candidates too. You don't just vote for a candidate, you vote for the party too.

5) You have to just get involved in the system. There are many different local things you can do to get involved. Start small and go as big as you want.

6) I've learned that you can't believe everything you hear. You have to find things on your own.

7) I am a registered Republican.

8) I have not changed my party affiliation but I have considered voting for Obama this term and I still may. McCain has a lot of ideals and policies that I don't agree with.Political Interview *POLL*?It's broken

When I first saw a cop bean an innocent man

Economy, Iraq

Get involved, monkey wrench the system

It needs to be torn down to be rebuilt

None

Yes I was a republican before I could think for myselfPolitical Interview *POLL*?1. It needs to be fixed

2. My parents were very involved in the Kennedy campaigns and I tagged along

3. The war, healthcare, environment, equal rights

4. Research for yourselves, dont pay attention to media hype or rabid talk from either party

5. Just by being involved and fighting for what you believe

6. It is amazing what people will do and say to get our votes

7. Democrat

8. No I have found no reason to change
  • remove xp antivirus
  • what is a usb device
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    java vb