Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?

I would like to change my party affiliation to Democrat so I can vote in the Pennsylvania primary on Tuesday. Is it too late to do this? I am currently registered Independent.



If it isn't too late how do I go about doing this? Thanks!I am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?Yes.I am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?yes it is to late if u want to vote in the primary on Tuesday, but is not to late for GE.I am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?YES!! gimmie my pointzI am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?I think PA's last day of registration was like Mar. 20 something.



Obama 08!!!!!!!!!!!I am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?yesI am a registered independent in the state of Pennsylvania. Is it too late to register for the Democrat party?too bad you've been duped by Obama and Hillary. But go to your local courthouse and see the person who does the voting registration and tell them you want to change your party affiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

java vb