Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?

You find a voter registration card (available at any City hall, post office or party HQ) and alter the affiliationI am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Nothing stopping you from voting in the republican primary.

Some times I vote Democrat and some times Republican.

I'm an independentI am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Contact your local republican party headquarters, you can find them on line or in the phone book, they will be very helpful!



Congratulations, on your new found conservatism!!!!



Thompson '08I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?My voters registration card does not say which party I am. Does yours?I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?contact your county registrar of voters to change partiesI am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Do it on the internet.



P.S. Why would you want to?I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Vote republican.



Oh and BTW good choice.I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Ask Hillary she changed from southern democrat to liberal new yorker just by packing up the White House moving van.I am a registered democrat and wish to change party affiliation to republican ~ how can I do this in Texas?Why r u switching?

1 comment:

  1. In Texas, there is no registered Demo or Rep. They will ask you how you vote to give you the proper ballot. In major election there is no such question.

    ReplyDelete

java vb