Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Accidentally joined the American Independent Party?

While renewing my drivers license at the DMV, I accidentally joined the American Independent Party thinking I was joining a middle of the road independent thinkers party. Once I got home some research revealed that they are a group of neo-cons who are trying to circumvent the establishment clause of the constitution and force christian prayer in schools.



How do I change my affiliation?



And yes I know I am a jackass for not doing my researchAccidentally joined the American Independent Party?they are giving my new party , the INDEPENDENCE party A BAD NAME,

Just go to the board of elections and tell them you want to change to %26quot;unafilliated%26quot;Accidentally joined the American Independent Party?you need to fill out a voter registration application to change your party affiliation. You can find one online. Print it out and mail it to the appropriate office in your state (the address is listed on the application).Accidentally joined the American Independent Party?Heh. That happens a lot in CA. You want to register as %26quot;non partisan.%26quot; Changing party affiliation is easy, just fill out a voter registration form (link for CA, below).

No comments:

Post a Comment

java vb