Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Change Party Affiliation ?

I have been wanting to do this for about a year now. how can I register as an independent if I am already a registered republican? I live in COChange Party Affiliation ?You have to fill out another application for voting and send it in. Re-register to vote.Change Party Affiliation ?I did the same thing about two days ago. Just go to the link below. Change Party Affiliation ?Obtain another Voter Registration form, and check the box %26quot;Party Change%26quot; or %26quot;Change or Party%26quot; at the top of the form.



Fill out the necessary info and indicate the new party of choice.



Then mail it in.



At least that is how it works in PA.



  • web hosting talk
  • What comes in a duvet set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    java vb